The Hummingbird Retreat is a relaxing place to go for quilters, scrapbookers, crafters, cricut users, business building groups, bible study groups, family reunions, and much more. If you want to relax, get pampered and repeat, come here.
The Hummingbird Retreat is nestled in the country that sits on 10 acres. Here you will have plenty of animals to see from Belted Galloway cows (I refer to them as Oreo cows), deer, cats, dogs, and even a duck. Don’t worry though, none of these animals are allowed inside the retreat.
At the present time, we offer accommodations for up to 11 guests.
The Hummingbird Retreat prides itself on making your stay a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Our goal is to pamper you for your stay as we provide:
- This is a single-story building and everything you’ll need from work stations, bedrooms, dining room, and den is under 1 roof (no need to walk outside into the hot/cold/raining weather unless you want to).
- Meals (starting off with a light meal of your choice the first night), followed by a continental breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert each day for the remainder of your visit with us.
- The Sewing (Craft) area has individual stations that have a secretarial style work area that is very functional that also includes a multifunctional chair so you can do your projects in comfort. At each work station, we provide a design board, and have extra design walls if you need to expand your project.
- We also provide 2 large cutting tables and a large ironing table available for the group.
- An inviting and comfortable living room for you to relax in. You can put your feet up on the reclining sofa and visit with your friends, watch TV or just unwind.
- The Hummingbird Retreat has 2 patios for you to relax and mingle. This is where you’ll get to interact with nature and see our animals that we love.
- Four bedrooms accommodates two guests, and one bedroom accommodates 3 guests and all bedrooms (except 1) is equipped with a TV and private bathroom. No need to bring your linens, as they are provided.
- Each meal is served to you in our dining room. You will certainly love the giant table that will comfortably fit everyone at one table. The meals are served “buffet” style and we have a TV for your viewing needs if desired.
- We have a fabric shop located on the facility that will provide you with more of your quilting needs and desires. If our shop doesn’t have what you’re looking for, we do have a couple of local shops that are nearby.
- There is a zero gravity massage chair that you can use and you will love how relaxed you feel afterwards.
- We will unload & load your belongings from your vehicles upon arrival/departure.
- Commercial sized coffee maker for you in the morning and a Keurig available at any time.
- You have your own break room to put all the goodies you may want to bring (but you will be full with all our meals that we serve you).
- We do live next to the retreat so if you need us, we are here to help.