The Hummingbird Retreat is a relaxing place to go for quilters, scrapbookers, crafters, cricut users, business building groups, bible study groups, family reunions, and much more. If you want to relax, get pampered and repeat, come here.
The Hummingbird Retreat is nestled in the country that sits on 7 acres. We have cats, dogs, deer, and even a duck. Don’t worry though, none of these animals are allowed inside the retreat.
At the present time, we offer accommodations for up to 11 guests.
The Hummingbird Retreat prides itself on making your stay a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Our goal is to have your retreat with your friends a fun and memorable getaway.
This is a single-story building (over 4100 square feet of space) and everything you’ll need from work stations, bedrooms, dining room, and den is under 1 roof (no need to walk outside into the hot/cold/raining weather unless you want to).
- If you have a retreat that wants meals provided, you will have breakfast, lunch, and dinner, each day of your visit with us.
- Breakfast will include one breakfast casserole and a continental breakfast that will consist of: Toast, yogurt, cereal, instant oatmeal, granola bars, orange juice, and milk
- Lunch will consist of homemade chicken salad, ham, turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and bread. Chips will also be provided.
- Dinner will consist of your choice of a chosen casserole dish and a salad (unless otherwise noted).
- The Sewing (Craft) area has individual stations that have a secretarial style work area that is very functional that also includes a multifunctional chair so you can do your projects in comfort. At each work station, we provide a design board, and have extra design walls if you need to expand your project.
- We also provide 2 large cutting tables and a large ironing table available for the group.
- An inviting and comfortable living room for you to relax in. You can put your feet up on the reclining sofa and visit with your friends, watch TV or just unwind.
- The Hummingbird Retreat has 2 patios for you to relax and mingle. This is where you’ll get to interact with nature and see our animals that we love.
- 2 beds per room and one room will have 3 beds. No need to bring your linens, as they are provided.
- 3 rooms have full sized beds and two rooms have twin sized beds.
- A large custom made dining room table that you will certainly love and will comfortably fit everyone at one table.
- We have a fabric store located on the facility that will provide you with more of your quilting needs and desires. If our shop doesn’t have what you’re looking for, we do have a couple of local shops that are nearby.
- There is a zero gravity massage chair that you can use and you will love how relaxed you feel afterwards.
- There are 2 luggage carts available for you to unload & load your belongings from your vehicles upon arrival/departure.
- Commercial sized coffee maker as well as a Keurig available at any time.
- We do live next to the retreat so if you need us, we are here to help.